Elderguard Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter of Resignation

Go down

Letter of Resignation Empty Letter of Resignation

Post by zenlyne Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Hello everyone! been a bit dead here lately, and i hate to bring it alive again with bad news, but unfortunately I must be taking my leave Sad
It has been a little too dead here for me to be needed or for me to assist anyone, so it seems that the little guild I had joined jumped up and blossomed to a force to be reckoned with! So I am going to take my services elsewhere where they are able to help many more people!

THIS DOES NOT MEAN IM AM LEAVING THE GUILD COMPLETELY HOWEVER

I will still be in touch and still moderate the site, and yes, I will still attempt to hold guild events for you all! even though I be leaving the guild title behind, that does not mean I have to leave my friends behind with it! If anyone does need me for anything or you simply want to hang out you can always message me or ask me if I'm on! As well as I will still be in touch here, so fear not!

Until then however, I do bid you farewell and I wish you nothing but luck on your journeys as a guild and an individual ^^
zenlyne
zenlyne
Admin
Admin

https://elderguard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum